Week of 8/21-8/25
Chapter 17: Picture Graphs
- hundred: 10 tens = 100
- hundreds: 258 = 2 hundreds 5 tens 8 ones
- standard form: 258 is standard form of 258
- word form: two hundred fifty-eight is the word form of 258
- expanded form: 200 + 50 + 8 = 258
This Week's Objectives:
- Use base-ten blocks to recognize, read, and write numbers to 1,000.
- Count on by 1s, 10s, and 100s to 1,000.
- Use base-ten blocks and a place-value chart to read, write, and represent numbers to 1,000.
- Read and write numbers to 1,000 in standard form, expanded form, and word form.
The following are sections we have covered if your child would like extra practice!:...