Week of 5/14-5/18
Chapter 16: Using Bar Models: Multiplication and Division
- No vocabulary words.
This Week's Objectives:
- Use bar models to solve real-world multiplication problems.
- Write multiplication sentences to solve real-world problems.
- Use bar models to solve division word problems.
- Write division sentences to solve word problems.
- Use bar models to solve real-world problems on measurement and money.
- Test on Monday, May 14th!
The following are sections we have covered if your child would like extra practice!:
- M.7 and B.2
- G.6 and I.3
- H.4 and J.3
- J.5 and H.6
- L.9 and L.10
- Y.1 and Y.2
- Y.5 and Y.3
- S.8 and S.12
- P.1 and P.3
- P.5 and P.14