Week of 2/25-3/1
Chapter 15: Multiplication Tables of 3 and 4
- skip-count: You can skip-count by 3s (3, 6, 9, 12, ...) and by 4s (4, 8, 12, 16, ...).
- dot paper: A dot paper shows a set of dots in equal rows and equal columns.
- related multiplication facts: 5 x 3 = 15 and 3 x 5 = 15 are related multiplication facts.
- Skip-count by 3s.
- Skip-count by 4s.
- Solve multiplication word problems.
- Use dot paper to multiply by 3 and by 4.
- Use known multiplication facts to find new multiplication facts.
- Identify related multiplication facts.
- Find division facts using related multiplication facts.
- Write a multiplication sentence and a related division sentence.
- Solve division word problems.
We have covered the following sections if your child would like additional practice:
- A through P