For Math questions, please email
Ms. Phan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Week of 5/22-5/26
Chapter 17: Picture Graphs
- picture graph: a graph that uses pictures to represent data
- key: a statement that tells what each picture or symbol on a picture graph stands for
- symbol: a picture that represents data in a picture graph
- record: to keep track of data or information
- tally chart: a chart that uses tally marks to keep track of data or information collected
This Week's Objectives:
- Make picture graphs.
- Read and interpret picture graphs.
- Solve real-world problems using picture graphs.
- Test will be on Tuesday, May 16th!
The following are sections we have covered if your child would like extra practice!:
- Section A
- Section B
- Section E
- Section F
- Section G
- Section H
- Section I
- Section J
- Section M