Week of 11/12-11/16
Chapter 9: Volume
- volume: the amount of liquid a container has
- more than: having a greater amount than
- less than: having a smaller amount than
- as much as: having the same amount as
- most: having the greatest amount
- least: having the smallest amount
- liter (L): a metric unit of volume
- measuring cup: a container for measuring a fixed amount of liquid
- Explore and compare volume.
- Use liters to estimate, measure, and compare volume.
- Use bar models, addition, and subtraction to solve real-world problems about volume.
We have covered the following sections if your child would like additional practice: